All members registered for health insurance cover under the National Hospital Insurance Fund NHIF that are self-employed are required to pay a monthly stake of Ksh. 500 to their NHIF accounts.
These monthly payments and remittances should be made before 9th of every month.
Paying after the 9th day of the month is guaranteed to attract a penalty of Ksh. 250.
Procedure on How to Pay NHIF Contributions via MPESA
- Go to MPESA menu and select Lipa na MPESA.
- Enter 200222 as the business number. (200222 is NHIF’s business number)
- Enter your national identification number as the Account Number.
- Enter the Amount to pay. (you may also pay for the whole year)
- Enter your Mpesa Pin
- You will then receive a confirmation message for the payment you have made.
Once you have made the NHIF monthly payment using Mpesa and have received the Mpesa payment confirmation SMS, you can check the NHIF contribution status.
FREE RESOURCES FOR DOWNLOAD
- Form 1-4 Lesson Notes
- Form 1-4 Powerpoint Lesson Notes
- Form 1-4 Topical Questions and Answers
- KCSE Past Papers from 1996-2019
- KCSE Topical Revision
- Primary School Resources
- Grade 1-3 Resources
- Ministry of Education to Broadcast Lessons to Learners from Monday 23rd March 2020
- How to Pay NHIF Contribution Using Mpesa
- New Corona Virus Infections Drop for the Third Day in a Row, Death Toll Exceeds 1,600
- Thieves Vanish with Mumias East Police Station Main Gate
- CS Magoha Warns Teachers On Tuition During Corona Break
- Teachers AON Insurance Changes Mode of Identification at Hospitals to Curb Corona Spread
- Uhuru Orders All Schools Closed from Monday to Curb Corona Spread
- Crownways Institute Courses, Contacts, and Registration Details
- Kenyan Teacher Anyango Among the Top 50 Shortlisted for Sh. 100 Million Global Teacher Prize
- TVET Opens Online MIS System for Licensing of Trainers, Assessors, Colleges, and Programs
- How to Use TVET MIS Online Portal to License Colleges, Programs, Trainers /Assessors, and Verifiers via mis.tveta.go.ke
- Lawyer Sues TSC for Employing 10,300 Teachers on Internship
- Makerere University Unveils Boda Boda Study Course for June 2020
- TSC in Trouble as Lawyer Threatens to File Law Suite Over Teacher Interns’ Poor Remuneration
- MP Wants TSC CEO Dr. Macharia and all Commissioners Out of Office
- TSC to Charge Teachers for Applying for Review of a Disciplinary Case
- TSC Teacher Job Group Promotion Interview Questions about Teachers Service Commission
- 2020 TSC Teacher Interns are Eligible to Apply for Current Replacement Vacancies, Says TSC
- TSC Teachers Medical Insurer AON Adopts New Client Identification Methods to Access Services
- TSC Lists 45,986 Non-Compliant Teachers Hours to Wealth Declaration Deadline